Continuing on with my long-neglected Custodes, I started repainting the miniatures I had already started on the project, to match the same process as used on the Shield-Commander. The gold has come out very slightly different to on the Commander, but I put that down to not pushing the highlights as much, and starting from a different base colour (spraying over a gold primer, rather than black).

I’ve really just got the plumes, spear blades, and adding some definition to the gloves, then these will be ready for basing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *